Toolbar is a browser add-on, which helps you for easy navigation to the services offered by specific toolbar providers. If you find that these toolbars are unnecessary, then they can be removed easily from your system. You can make use of a toolbar remover tool to remove these toolbars. However, you can try the steps mentioned below to remove the toolbars.
Uninstalling from the toolbar
It is possible to remove the toolbar from the toolbar directly by following the below given tips.
- On the far right side of the toolbar, you will see a toolbox icon, click it.
- Under the menu called Toolbar Options, you will find an Uninstall link, click it.
- Next, you need to click the option called Uninstall, and then select Zwinky Toolbar. If the system asks for confirmation, click the button called Yes.
Next method of uninstalling Zwinky Toolbar is through the Control Panel. Now, let’s look at the steps needed to remove Zwinky Toolbar through the Control Panel in various OSs.
From Windows XP
- Navigate to the Windows XP Start menu and click the button called Start. Now from the Start menu, you need to choose the option labeled Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel window, double click the option that is labeled Add/Remove programs.
- Now, a window will be found in your screen showing the list of all the programs that are installed in your computer. From the list, find out Zwinky Toolbar and click it.
- Next, you need to click the button labeled Remove.
- When the removal process is done, restart your computer to make the changes to take effect.
From Windows Vista
- Similarly, move the mouse pointer towards the Start button and click it. From the Start menu, you need to choose the option labeled Control Panel.
- Now from the Control Panel window, you need to click the option named Programs and features.
- From the list of programs installed, select the toolbar that you want to remove.
- Then you need to click the button called Remove.
- Finally, restart your Windows Vista computer.
From Windows 7
- Click the Start button seen at the lower left corner of the screen and click it. From the Start menu, click the option called Control Panel.
- Now, under the category called Programs, you will see an option called Uninstall a Program.
- Next, select the toolbar that you want to delete from your system followed by clicking the button called Remove.
- Once it is completed, restart your Windows 7 computer.
Besides these methods, you can also make use of third party toolbar remover tools to remove various toolbars from your computer.Google+