Toolbars help you access different websites and services with the click of a button. Toolbars are installed on your internet browsers and you can find them on top of your browser window. One such toolbar is iMesh.
This toolbar helps you search various web contents with a single click. Now, even though these toolbars are helpful, they can make your internet browser run slow. In this article, we will list out the steps to help you remove iMesh toolbar manually, without the help of a toolbar remover.
- Select the option Start and then choose Control Panel. In the Control Panel window, choose the option Add or Remove Programs.
- From the list of programs installed on your computer, select iMesh.
- Choose the option Remove and this will initiate the iMesh removal process.
- A box will show up, helping you to choose a reason for the iMesh removal. Choose a reason and select Next.
- Choose the option Uninstall Anyway in the next window.
- Wait until the program is completely removed.
- Open the window Add or Remove Programs again, and choose Mediabar. Select the option Remove.
- Open My Computer and open the Program Files folder in C: drive. You might find the folder named iMesh Applications. If you try to delete this folder in the normal mode, you may not be successful and may receive error messages. In order to delete this folder, go to the Safe Mode.
Steps to delete the folder in safe mode
- Restart your computer and keep tapping the F8 key. This will show the options like Safe Mode, Safe Mode With Networking, Safe Mode With Command Prompt etc. Choose the option Safe Mode and hit Enter key.
- The above step will take your computer to Safe Mode. Your desktop screen will not have wallpaper in Safe Mode and you will see Safe Mode written on the four corners.
- Open My Computer and navigate to Program Files in C: drive.
- Locate the folder iMesh Application, right click it and choose the option Delete. By doing this, you can successfully remove the iMesh toolbar folder from your computer.
- Restart your computer to go back to the normal mode.
With the above-mentioned steps, you can successfully remove the iMesh toolbar from your computer without the help of a toolbar remover. For additional assistance, you may browse through the web browsers help section.Google+